Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4 - Sending Love

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #4!
 
For Sneak Peek #1, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #2, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #3, CLICK HERE.
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT had been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 4 NEW Metal Dies! Then on Saturday, January 11th, we will have a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, January 11th at the NEW My Craft Spot Store!!
 
Today's Set is Stamping All Around Spring 2!
 
In addition, we will also be featuring the NEW Small Bow Metal Die, NEW Heart Border Die Set, and the NEW Fancy Edges Metal Dies on various of our projects throughout the week.
 
~*~
 
The SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Stamping All Around Spring 2" Stamp Set is FILLED with AMAZING sentiments. I couldn't decide on just ONE, so I made a quick card using the American Crafts XOXO Collection to showcase THREE of the Valentine Themed Sentiments included.
 
 
I used the Clean & Simple Sketch #273, which matched perfectly with my need to fit THREE of the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Stamping All Around Spring 2" Stamp Set Sentiments.
 
 
Each of the sentiments were stamped on a circle die made with the coordinating My Craft Spot Tiny Doilies Metal Dies. Instead of stamping an image from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Stamping All Around Spring 2" Stamp Set to the center, I used the "Small Heart" from the  SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Heart Border Die Set.
 
 
The last "All Around" Sentiment was layered with a cut down "Fishtail Tag" from the My Craft Spot Ribbon Banners - Straight Metal Dies stamped with the "Sending Love" Sentiment from the  SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Banner Sentiments".  I added a small Ivory Jute String Bow - available at the My Craft Spot Store - centered with a red button.
 
 
I took a thin strip of paper and used the "Teared" Border - 1 of 8 Borders - from the  SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Fancy Edges" Metal Dies on the each side to get a Washi Tape effect.
 
 
 To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "Stamping All Around Spring 2!" - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!
 
What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?
 
Stamp Release Party Giveaways:
 
Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!
 
For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
 
1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).
 
2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the JANUARY 2014 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
My Craft Spot

 
 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, January 10th, for another Sneak Peek at a NEW Stamp Set! Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!


1 comments :

Pam said...

Very pretty card! Love all of the hearts!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.