Saturday, January 11, 2014

My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP!

Pin It Now!

My Craft Spot
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to My Craft Spot's January 2014 Stamp Release Party BLOG HOP!!
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 4 NEW Metal Dies! Today is the LAST Day for Sneak Peeks, but be sure to join us tomorrow for Saturday, January 11th for a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
Today is the LAST day of our week long Stamp Release Party and ALL Stamp Sets are AVAILABLE for purchase!! CLICK HERE are the BRAND NEW, JUST RELEASED My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamps and Metal Dies.
 
Unfortunately, I'm unable to participate in today's Blog Hop. I'm so bummed about missing out.
 
To see my week long Sneak Peeks, click on the links below.
 
For Sneak Peek #1, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #2, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #3, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #4, CLICK HERE
For Sneak Peek #5, CLICK HERE.
 
But I'd still like to invite you to check out each DT member's blog for some awesome inspiration! Don't forget to leave COMMENTS along the way because there are TONS of prizes along the way!  
 
Here is the COMPLETE Blog Hop List!

3 comments :

Pam said...

I couldn't comment on your 3rd sneak peek because it wouldn't open but, all the others were beautiful!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Charlotte said...

All the cards in the sneak peek have been such a great inspiration. I really enjoyed the spring card colors and embellishments

marg0006 said...

Thanks for all the wonderful and fun creations. Sorry about your absence.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.