Friday, January 10, 2014

My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5 - Enjoy Your Special Day!

Pin It Now!
 
Hello Everyone!
 
Welcome to the My Craft Spot January 2014 Stamp Release Party Sneak Peek #5!
 
For Sneak Peek #1, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #2, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #3, CLICK HERE.
For Sneak Peek #4, CLICK HERE.
 
All week long, the My Craft Spot DT has been featuring Sneak Peeks from ONE of 5 NEW Stamp Sets and 4 NEW Metal Dies! Today is the LAST Day for Sneak Peeks, but be sure to join us tomorrow for Saturday, January 11th for a Stamp Release Party Blog Hop! There will be TONS of prizes along the way, so you won't want to miss it!
 
All of the NEW Stamp Sets and Metal Dies will available for purchase on Saturday, January 11th at the NEW My Craft Spot Store!!
 
Today's Set is BIG SENTIMENTS!
 
In addition, we will also be featuring the NEW Small Bow Metal Die, NEW Heart Border Die Set, and the NEW Fancy Edges Metal Dies on various of our projects throughout the week.
 
~*~
 
For my last Sneak Peek, I was inspired by the "Enjoy Your Special Day" Sentiment from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot "Big Sentiments" Stamp Set. I think its PERFECT for a Wedding Day Card, but also works nicely for an Anniversary or Birthday card.
 
 
Since I decided on making a Wedding Card, I went for my 6x6 My Mind's Eye Love Me Pad and based the card on the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch #157.
 
 
Some of My Craft Spot's "Raspberry Truffle" Crinkle Ribbon was tied around the card and layered with Ivory Jute String - available at the My Craft Spot Store - and a large Cream Rose from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
 
Hanging from the Ivory Jute String is the "Round Lock" and "Heart Key" from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Heart Border Die Set. These added just the PERFECT touch of ROMANCE to my Wedding Card. They are a definite MUST GET!
 
 
The "Enjoy Your Special Day" Sentiment was stamped onto the "Large Wavy Banner" from the SOON - TO - BE - RELEASED My Craft Spot Ribbon Banners - Wavy.
 
 
To see more "Sneak Peaks" of the "Big Sentiments" Stamp Set - available for purchase on Saturday, please visit My Craft Spot Blog. You don't want to miss it!
 
But Wait!!
 
What is a Stamp Release Party without some giveways?
 
Stamp Release Party Giveaways:
 
Each day this week, Kimberly from My Craft Spot will have a fun prize for ONE lucky follower! Then, on Saturday, each stop on the Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamp Sets or Metal Dies! That's a total of 9 Blog Hop Prizes!!
 
For the most chances to win awesome prizes this week:
 
1. Leave a COMMENT ON EACH Sneak Peek post on the My Craft Spot Blog this week ( Monday thru Friday).
 
2. Leave a second comment letting Kimberly know that you placed the JANUARY 2014 Stamp Party Button on your Blog or Facebook. ( You can do this each day if you'd like!)
My Craft Spot

 
 
3. Join us for the BLOG HOP on Saturday! Each DT on the Blog Hop will be giving away ONE of the NEW Stamps Sets!!
 
Be sure to check back in on Tomorrow, January 11th, for Stamp Release Party Blog Hop!!
Now, head on over to My Craft Spot for more Sneak Peeks and your chance to win!


1 comments :

Pam said...

I LOVE this gorgeous card! The lock and key look so sweet on it! You did a beautiful job!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments, thoughts, or ideas. Please leave me a heart-warming message.

NOTE: If asking for a .cut file, please remember to add your email address.